A complete home remodel usually entails remodeling 2 or more rooms at one time. If you are considering remodeling more than just one room, it is usually more cost efficient to have them completed at one time than having them completed a separate times, since the design and organization process can be bundled together.
Homeowners often use us because we are a one stop shop, and they prefer to work with one contractor as opposed to several different contractors which can be a scheduling nightmare!
Here are some benefits to using just GCS to complete the job:
– We take care of all scheduling, therefore avoiding conflicts and long delays
– We utilize trusted, verified experts which we have completed several successful jobs with us in the past
– We take care of the entire design process from start to finish, which means less stress on you, the homeowner! And if something goes wrong or if you have additional ideas or concerns, you can deal directly with us.
Real Estate Investors use us to fully remodel flip homes, with a special emphasis on the bathrooms, kitchens, and master suites because that is what sells a home.
Remodeling tips for an investment/flip property:
– Sprucing up the exterior of the home makes a huge difference. Consider using our exterior painting services to repaint the home enhancing the curb appeal and making your flip stand out!
– Renovating kitchens and bathrooms is a must! Often times just replacing the countertops with granite countertops, re-staining or painting the cabinetry, and upgrading the flooring to hardwood or tile can sell a house very quickly. Currently homeowners are looking for tiled showers and flooring, so consider those options to help get the most return on your flip home.
– Upgrading carpet to hardwood or tile
– Painting the inside of the home, including the closets & interior doors, a neutral color
– Adding crown molding makes the home feel richer and is a hot seller with homeowners right now